Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last 2 Weeks + Flash or No Flash

The last two weeks have been full. The week of September 15th I started teaching the beginners at each of my three schools. I'm excited this year. I have around 160 students spread out at three schools. I took off work on Wednesday September 17th because I lost my voice. I went to say Good Morning to Mari and nothing came out. When I went back to work on Thursday I still did not have much of a voice. It is hard to teach when you can not talk. But God helped me and the students were very well behaved.

I'm going to skip ahead to yesterday. My Mom bought the wii fit so I set it up at her house. After I set up the wii I met Mari downtown at the National Book Fair. I love seeing Mari get excited about her education at Towson. She loves it! Last night was fun at the hotel, I still look forward to every time I get to play ladders and buckets!

Now I'd like to post an photographic experiment I did. I am officially a novice photographer. But here is my study of whether or not using the flash is better or worse when I take pictures of Mari's food ... you decide and guess which one use the flash. I know ... not to difficult.


Mari made some home made pizza and it was great too!

No comments: