Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mari Food + Wii Fit

Well, it's been a long time, so I though I'd post some food. What's a blog with the word "Cookbook" doing without food? So, here are two dinner's Mari made over the week. The pork chops and Taco salad were amazing!

Thanks to a co-worker at one of my schools, we got the wii fit on Wednesday. So far my favorite game is the slalom. My second favorite is the push-up/ plank exercise. I did so well that the game unlocked a push-up competition game. I beat my virtual trainer, he couldn't do 10 push-ups. Anyway, I can't wait until they come out with some cool interactive music games (different than rock band and the upcoming wii music). I highly suggest the wii fit for anyone who wants to have fun.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I suggest you get the wii if you want to have fun and don't mind a video game calling you overweight and telling you you are 60 years old in wii years. Other than that I love the game!

Dave said...

First, thanks for commenting on the blog babe ... Second, you rocked out on the tight rope. I love you!!!