Sunday, September 14, 2008

Care Group Peeps, My Mom's iMac + This Weekend (Buckets + Sitar)

Well, this weekend was jam packed. Friday and Saturday night at the National Harbor ... Sunday was Church, the Sitar Center Drum Circle, and Care Group. Last weekend, I went to an engagement party for two people in my Care Group. Here are some pics and captions will be below.Here are some members of the small group Mari and I lead at Covenant Life Church.

Here are the soon to be married couple Jason + Juliana.


Here is my friend Scott who celebrated his birthday with us on Sunday (his actual birthday was Sunday)

This is a sweet site ... My Mom purchased on iMac (24") about 2 weeks ago. She is doing a great job learning about it.


Just in case we needed more pictures of the bucket show.




This is me facilitating a drum circle for Adam's Morgan Day. My brother is the executive director of the Sitar Arts Center. It was great to see him and work with again. We haven't done any projects together since the Eddie Lounge Show.

No blog entry is complete w/o a picture of Mari. This is one she took using photobooth to show off her new haircut.

No comments: