Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Picture Bonanza

Things have been busy this past week, but busy with fun events. I'm just going to post the pics and place the captions below.
This is Juliana and Jason + Isaac. We celebrated Jason and Juliana's wedding on Saturday. It was a very happy day. They were both in our small group from Church.
Here is Allison, Kate P., Hye Joon, and Annabel. They are all in the same small group Jason and Juliana used to be in. It was great to celebrate with everyone.
This Alba, with Mari and myself. Alba is in the same small group ... this will be the last time I mention the small group that Juliana and Jason used to be in ...
Here is Kate W., Alba, Jessica and the bride.
My wife and the bride.
The happy groom!
And the happy couple.
On Sunday, the same small group went to Centreville VA to hang out @ Cox Farms.
One of the first activities we did was go on a hayride.
This was cool, the tractor pulled us through a middle of a small lake.
They also took us into a barn with some cool painted people and lights.
Toward the end, they had a real cowboy come up to the tractor.
Yep, there was a pumpkin toss, and here's how I threw the pumpkin.
For me, the hayride was one of my highlights, but the second best part of the day was seeing a 1000 pound pumpkin crushed.
There is it goes.
Here we are at the end of our day on the farm.
This is Mari and I outside of our room at the Gaylord National where I took her to celebrate her birthday which was 10/13. It was neat to be a guest at the hotel instead of just a performer. The hotel is very nice, and we had a great time.Same picture, but just w/o the flash so you can see the big window in the background. Below are some pics ... I'll just conclude w/ a rap up.
It's cool to celebrate a brithday a few months after. Happy B-day Mari! If you went through all these pictures, you are a true friend. I should have some award for you, but instead, I just say thanks for being interested. Have a great day ... and, I should have some new video and pics of the Bucket + Pienza shows from my friend Dan next week.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Dave! I have no idea how, but somehow I have stumbled across your blog and I think it's great! Maybe Rob and I can come check out a show sometime. We think about you and Mari often and wish we got to see you guys more. God bless, my friend!