Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to PGCPS Plus Mari + Dad Attend Pienza Show

Well, life after vacation has been going great. We returned home last Sunday 8/17 around 2 PM and hosted the best singles care group in Covenant Life Church. It was great to see everyone after two weeks of non Spitzberg Care Group.
And then on Monday it was back to PGCPS. I will be teaching at three schools again this year (2 are the same from last year and the third is a Spanish Immersion School called Cesar Chavez). I'm looking forward to working with the students. I have plans to take the kids to a nursing home in October, our Black History Month Concert in February, and hopefully we will compete at Bush Gardens in May.
I put together my first bulletin board on Thursday. Here it is ... it's a little bit boring but I hope to put some pizaz on it ASAP.

Tonight, Mari came to the Gaylord along w/ my Dad, Virginia, Paul Carton and his daughter Isabel. It was great to see them. Here are some pics from tonight.


Just a note about the video ... it is obviously not editted, I put it up so you can get an idea of what the show is like.

No comments: