Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Update

This weekend a bunch of people came to see the show @ the National Harbor. My incredible wife took the metro down to meet my Mom, Amy and Adam on Friday. Mari told me I make a funny face that is a little scary ... it's great to have a wife to help me. Below is a picture of the 5 of us when we went to the July 3 dress rehearsal.

And then on Sunday, two of my students (James and Jonathon Linn) came with their parents (Jim and Marianne) and their two cousins. I had James and Jonathon come up and play a solo on the buckets ... I think they did great. Below is a picture of the young drummers and myself at my wedding.

Also on Sunday, the coolest counselor at Camp Arena Stage attended with her fiance. I think they liked it.

Check out the picture of this bird:
Mari had the urge to show me this picture because she's been seeing them at our house. I guess it's good we all have our own special interests. Thanks Babe for showing me the picture!

No comments: