Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ellicot City w/ Mari + A few Randon Pics

This post will contain pictures from a date afternoon Mari + I took to Ellicot City on Tuesday afternoon. We changed our normal Wednesday date night to Tuesday afternoon so I could spend all day in Richmond on Wednesday. Captions will be below the pictures:

The first thing we realized is that most things are closed on Tuesday's. Hmm ...

This market was open though. They had a big dog outside that laid down on my foot. I almost bought something because the dog was huge and friendly.

Mari ... que sweety!

Even though most of the stores were closed, we could still window shop.

My friend Dave M. told me that the oldest train station in America is in Ellicot City ... I think this is it.

Contemporary cars in an historical city ... eewww, that could be the beginning of a song.

Muy Linda!

Yeah, this caribean chicken was great!

I saw this sign and immediately thought about my brother.

Mari and the coffee grinder.

I forgot the name of this cake ... I think cannoli cake ... it was good.

Mari enjoyed it ...

I bought a peanut butter tart ... Mom, you would love this. It was really good.

Yeah!

Let's shift gears now ... below you will see a visual tool that Mari's students created to show their understanding of water flow:


These are two dishes Mari made this past week ... very nice!



Well, that's it ... I hope everyone has a great day and is looking forward to celebrating Jesus' resurrection on Sunday. Easter Sunday 1998 was the first time I went to Covenant Life Church. Wow, that was 11 years ago. God, You have been so faithful to me. If you read my blog (of course God knows all things ... He's omniscient) I want to thank You for iniating Yourself into my life. Thank You for Your faithfulness to reveal Jesus Christ to me!

No comments: