Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekly Update : March 15th, 2009

Well, I have been so focused on AGT, I have not been updating the blog on the rest of my life. Here is a brief recap of the last week, per usual ... captions will be below ... actually, let's put the captions on top this week.

Last Saturday we went to go see our friend Paige perform in a play at Imagination Stage. It was about the origins of Hip-Hop. Paige did a great job!

Last Sunday was the last Spitzberg Care Group. I will miss these guys. It's been a great 2+ years of leading, but it seems like now is the time to step down. Howard and Annabel have taken over the group. Isaac came and talked to us about the transition.

My good friend Kip ... even though we're not in the same CG, we will be peeps!

Same goes w/ Scott!

So on Monday I come home and see this ... I was laughing a ton. My wife knows me well and since it was Monday she threw some 24 humor @ me.

One of Mari's incredible dinners this week!

On Friday night we had a last minute invitation to see our friend Danny V. perform with the NSO Pops. We typically see Danny perform 1 - 3 times a year. It was great!

Today Mari and I went to El Patio, an Argentine restruarant w/ two new friends from Church. Matias + Heath. Matias grew up in the same town as Mari back in Argentina. The food and company were great.



Well, on Tuesday Mari and travel to New York city for the second round of auditions. We will be staying here and the performance will be here on Wednesday at either 1 or 6 pm. By this time next week we will know what happens. I just pray that God helps me to perform well, have a good time, glorify Him in my heart, and if I do get booed off the stage, I remember that my standing before Him does not change. Have a great week, and thanks for reading!

No comments: