Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last 2 Sunday's @ Covenant Life

I have had the privilege of playing with the Covenant Life Worship Team the past two Sundays. Last week I played drum set. I asked Dave W. to take a picture, here is my set-up from last week:

This week I played percussion while Jordan played drum set. It was a lot of fun. There is a distinct joy I have while playing drums (hitting stuff, especially with my hands like congas), while singing truth about Jesus. I prefer playing percussion over drum set, because it is easier and I enjoy trying to get different textures with my hands. Here is my set-up from this week:

Here we have myself, Dave C. (the electric guitar player), Bob K. (The worship leader), and my favorite piano player Roger Hooper (the synth player).

It was a joy playing with the entire band!

No comments: