Sunday, June 8, 2008

Birthday Weekend

So I had a b-day on Friday. I start telling myself I'm my new age the second week in May. I started doing this when I turned thirty. It helps, so that when June comes around it's no big deal that I'm a year older. Below you will find a picture update of my birthday weekend. But as usual, before I go into the pic update, I like to put a picture of Mari and myself. This is the two of us at the Pastors College Graduation. Mari came to support me while I played with the Roger Hooper Jazz Trio. You are the best babe!!! (Captions will be below the pics)



BIRTHDAY WEEKEND PICTURES

Mari woke up at 5:00 AM to make me this incredible breakfast before I had to leave for work on Friday morning.


On Saturday, my Mom asked Mari and myself to walk in the Breast Cancer Awareness Walk in DC to honor the memory of our friend Madonna and to celebrate how my sister-in-law has survived breast cancer. Mari, myself, my Mom, and her two friends Adam and Amy participated.



On Saturday night, Mari and my Mom came to see me play w/ Palpazione. They had a great time and this was the first time the people at the restaurant seemed to enjoy what we were doing.

One of the ladies in our Care Group, made me this perfect Conga Cake. Thanks Donna!!!


Tonight I had the privilege again to play some jazz and stuff w/ Roger and John. It was a blast!

No comments: