Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friends, Boss, + Family Come To Pienza

Howard, Scott, Annabel, Hye Joon, and Kate P. all came to see me play @ Pienza on Saturday. It's a long drive so I'm very grateful that you guys took the time to hang out w/ Palpazione. It was so cool seeing you at the restaurant. Here's a pic of all of us w/ the Palpazione guys.

Since my Church friends were there, I went into Church speak mode. I went up to the person who we were going to sing "Happy Birthday" too and said, "We're going to bless you w/ a birthday song." Oh well.
That same night one of the principal's I work for (I teach @ three schools) celebrated her 39th Anniversary. Her and her husband stayed at the Gaylord on the 14th floor (Since their anniversary is on the 14th she wanted to be on 14th floor.) I sang "L.O.V.E." to them and she started to cry, which I hope is a good thing.
My brother also came to see me play on Saturday night. Since he is my example of how to sing (man, I loved going to see him in musicals and playing drums for him in the Eddie Lounge Show), I was VERY excited for him to check it out and let me know what he thought. He had a great time. Well, that's it for now, I'm thinking the next post will be from a journal entry from June of 2001. If you're reading this, thank you!!!!!!!!!

No comments: