Thursday, June 11, 2009

NEXT Update + Mom Random Pics

Life has been relatively busy since Memorial Day Weekend where Mari and I spent our three days off in Baltimore getting in touch w/ our inner Ninja. But when I say Ninja I mean a person who hands out free stuff at the NEXT conference. This year the NEXT conference was all about Jesus Christ: His Pre-eminence; His Incarnation; His Life; His Death; His Resurrection; and His Return. Mari and I learned a lot about Jesus and had a great time.



This is Sarah and Mike Thompson ... they lead the 'NINJA' team.

These are all the NINJA's.

On the last night of the conference, I sang "Pots 'n Pans" during our final NINJA supper.

My Mom has been taking a photography class ... she used a cool filter to make the wate look like it's moving. Good job Mom!

No comments: