Saturday, July 5, 2008

National Harbor Percussion Calendar + Brief Update

For those of you that are interested in coming to see me play at the National Harbor, I've posted the dates I'm playing on a sidebar. If you want to come, email me and I can get you more info, or if you want to surprise me, here are some details. We play two separate shows: one is a ladder show/bucket show, and the other is a singing show in Pienza. The ladder show is around 5:45 + 9:30 pm. And the Pienza shows are 15 minute sets throughout the night. Here is a link with more info about the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center.

Last week Mari and I went to the wedding of Will + Alycia Irish. It was a great ceremony and Mari and I got to dance together. She is a way better dancer, but we had fun. I hope everyone is having a great summer, and if you are reading this, I GREATLY appreciate your time!

No comments: