Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Furniture; Mari; Covlife Music Academy

Hello Blog Reading Friends! I think the next post will be no pictures, but this one will be mostly letting the pictures speak for themselves with a little help from the captions ...

Thanks to the generosity of a close family friend, we have a new dining room table. We are enjoying this new piece in our house.

Mari has been cooking amazing meals each night ... I hope to do a post at some point comparing Mari's food to Carmen's.

Transition ...
This past week I taught at the Covenant Life Music Academy's Summer Camp. I am teaching primarily the band (sneaking in some Junk Percussion, using my Roland electronic hand drum, and recording the students everyday w/ the ZOOM H2), but as you can see, I've had the opportunity to conduct the strings (the academy has the privilege of having the amazing Rachael Boer work with the strings throughout the week).
I hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

The dining room set looks fantastic. I can hardly wait to see it in person.