Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brother Hangs w/ Michelle Obama + New Gig


My brother hosted Michelle Obama @ The Sitar Arts Center. This was the second time he hung out w/ the First Lady. Here she is painting w/ one of the students that participate at the Center.
Ed got his paint brush groove on too.
Here is a quote of what she said:
"So Lynsey and Ed, you guys are doing some phenomenal work. It was wonderful to have you at the White House for the Coming Up Taller Awards, and all my kids who were there, as well. It’s good for me to get out here and see what you’re doing."

On some other news ... I have my first gig since February 28th, 2009. I am playing w/ Mauricio Velarde at La Tasca in the Rockville Town Center. If you are available June 1 from 7 - 9 come on by. Here is the set-up I used at today's rehearsal:


Have a great day.

No comments: