Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Pictures (November 7th + 8th)

On Saturday we had our good friends Vira and Bita over for dinner. Mari has worked with Vira for over ten years. We had dry chicken, but Mari made an amazing salad and I did some mashed potato's which made up for the lame chicken. I had to put Vira to work while he was over ...

This is the first time I used iPhoto's straighten feature ...

On Sunday after Church we went to the Tabbard Inn to celebrate the future birth of my Niece. Here is my brother (yes, the one who hung out w/ Michelle Obama on Tuesday) and my sister-in-law. This was the moment they told us the name of my niece. I'm so excited to meet her in December.

They had amazing cakes ..

My Dad gave one of his famous speeches and printed out the picture with Ed + Michelle.

Smooth transition ...

I have a student at one of my schools that read her cello should not be sucumbed to extreme temperatures. So she decided to keep it warm (she later told me that she knows the outfit won't help keep it warm, but we both decided that she should come up with twelve different outfits and make a calendar).

Always gotta end the blog w/ a picture of Mari ... she's the best!

No comments: