Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update + 1 Year Celebration of C.H.K.C.

Life has been busy w/ Mari continuing her 4.0 pursuit of her education degree and me teaching and getting ready for the last week of the Gaylord hotel job. This post will include far more pictures than writing (especially after my short story about the audition last week).

On another note, February 22, 2008 was the first time I published a blog post. Looking back over the last year, I realize that there are not that many "Christian" posts. I hope to do more of that. For the time being, I'd like to recommend Bloodbought. This is a great blog by my friend Jeff Lewis. It is full of theological insight. Anyway, happy one year anniversary C.H.K.C. : The Blog.

For Valentines Day I took Mari to a Bed and Breakfast in Hagerstown + an undisclosed restaurant for dinner. We enjoyed this caramel latte.

Breakfast @ the Bed + Breakfast.

On Wednesday we had our first child ... JUST JOKING. We went to visit the Taracena's who had their second baby.

Here is Mom + Dad.

On Friday I performed at the hotel w/ my friend Zak. This was the last time we are scheduled to perform together. He is a great drummer ... we had a blast!

On Saturday (while I was at the hotel) Mari + my Mom went to the Wizards play the Spurs @ the Verizon Center. There are two Argentine players on the Spurs team.

A big smile for Mari because the Spurs crushed the Wizards. The only problem was that one of the Argentine players did not play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

-Lew