Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last Week before Argentina

Well, here we are ... on December 19th Mari, my Mom and I leave for Argentina. We will be there from December 19th through January 11th. I am very excited to see my Argentinian family. Since we're going in their summer (Argentina is below the equator so the seasons are reversed), we get to go on a Family Vacation. We're going to Patagonia. That should be fun! One interesting Spitzberg fact for you ... we are going to experience all 4 seasons in 3 weeks. We leave the U.S. during fall, we arrive to Buenos Aires in Spring. On 12/21 we switch to Summer, and then when we return to Winter in the U.S. That's pretty sweet ... I'm trying to think of a cool saying that I can print on a T-shirt for us.
I'm going to miss the U.S. Today was my last show at the Gaylord until January 15th. I enjoy playing their, but whatever happens w/ this show in the future, it's been a lot of fun so far. I won't see the chef outfit and maintenance shirts for a month.

Here's a random picture of me playing conga's last week at Church. Thanks Peter.
I thought I would end this post w/ a picture of the snow they have at the Gaylord. It's preety sweet.
This is probably the last post until I get back. Merry Christmas everybody and Happy New Year!

No comments: